A dashboard is a collection of visualizations, searches, and maps previously created, which provide a quick look into your data and enable you to get the desired insight. Dashboards are also highly configurable, giving you the ability to:
- Add visualizations, saved searches, and maps for side-by-side analysis
- Arrange dashboard elements to fit according to your specific needs
- Inspect and edit the elements to only display the data you want
- Customize the time ranges to focus on the elements you seek
- And if all the above seem complicated to you or your team, then Logstail team has the solution!
We created the Apps free library of pre-made Dashboards for different log types. There you can add a pre-built dashboard for your type of data and then you can fully customize it to meet your specific needs