- Port 35723 is required for shipping logs to Logstail Platform. Make sure you have this destination port open. For security reason we suggest only allowing traffic to our host.
- For packets collector Npcap is required. There is an installation option when installing the collector. If it does not get installed correctly you can manually install it from here.
- To install the Security Monitoring (SIEM) collector you must first get in touch with us. Also this collector is included in the Enterprise Plan.
- If the SIEM collector fails to install, try running the following command in the CMD
- If you wish to ship data from a non-supported source contact us and we will develop this source at no-cost.
If you encounter further issues or need help setting up your Logstail Windows Agent, feel free to contact us and we will guide you.